Sunday, October 23, 2016

Leiden: Sunny, 15

Reflections

Yesterday Erin needed to work so after a very, very lazy morning I went for a long walk to look more closely at this very beautiful city. 
As I walked I had time to reflect on many things including Erin's opportunity to live here, splitting time with Santa Barbara. What a special moment in her life. For sure she is missing her partner and friends, but the option to spend the better part of of the next two years living here following her passion is difficult to argue with. All too soon living a more traditional life will arrive, but I don't think that she will ever regret the decision. Don't worry Seth, she misses you hugely! You are very supportive and key in this process.

So as I walked I reflected, but not about this journey. That will happen more when I arrive home. Coming along all too soon. No, I reflected on the photography that I have been privileged to enjoy and on the reflective imagery that I have experimented with along the way this time. So I decided to try and see this city in that way, and here are a few of the results.









Ok...Erin is waiting at the train station for our next adventure. Gotta fly!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy that next adventure, whatever it may be.

    Erin was absolutely right to take the opportunity she was offered. It might make her career. . . . And it's not a bad place to live, either, given the evidence in your photographs.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mithucarrentals gives chennai to tirupati online darshan booking and travals booking; We provide best service for online darshan package from Chennai.Tirupati tours and travels in chennai

    Tirupati tours in chennai

    Tirupati travels in chennai

    ReplyDelete