Sunday, February 1, 2015

Link To "High Endeavours" Blog

http://highendeavors.blogspot.ca

A pal of mine told me he was having trouble with the link I put in place on my last post. I looked into how to make sure this was correct and hopefully this will work now?!

Four days to go and all the mad last minute things to complete, then we are off for a taste of a new part of the planet.I guess for once I'll be able to sleep on the airplane...its a red eye arriving ion Auckland at 5:30AM local time...yuck! We will find breakfast, dump our gear and beg to be let in to our hotel early (with a handful of cash encouragement?).

Temperature in Auckland....27C :-)  Shorts and t-shirts...a very early summer!!

Next post from "Down Under"!!

2 comments:

  1. I will stay tuned.
    Enjoy yourself and take care.
    Puck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great start, glad that your trip was better than you expected and you had more sleep than expected.GHT

      Delete