Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Walks: Greater Victoria

The seasons are rapidly changing with the Fall storms beginning to roll in off the Pacific one after another. Another series of storms are expected to begin arriving tonight, but Sunday and today have brought us unexpected sun and warmer than seasonal weather. Still sleeping with just a sheet and light blanket at night with the windows wide open, but I suppose that will change soon enough. Oh well...those who know me understand that winter is not my season, so I'm enjoying the delay probably more than others who will and should remain nameless!

I've been walking distance on fairly flat terrain the past week as I work to rehab an injury. I miss my climbs, but this has been off-set by the amazing fall colours I've found along trails boardering the lakes. The freedom to walk as and when I please has not become routine or taken for granted. It's still pure pleasure.







Pure pleasure...

1 comment: